Do you want to to join IDEA and share your views, opinions and experience?
Fill in the form below and submit your application to join the Irish Development Education Association.
You can apply for membership of IDEA at any time during the year
Membership is for one year from the time that the application is approved
You will be informed as soon as possible if your application has been successful and receive an invoice with your membership fee
While you are waiting for your application to be processed we will add you to our mailing list so you can access information and keep up to date with all the news of the Development Education sector
Rates are self selected
Terms of Service
Use of this site is provided by the Irish Development Education Association (IDEA) subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. IDEA reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to IDEA are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will IDEA be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. IDEA does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. Copyright restrictions:
a. Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from IDEA. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by IDEA to use any item displayed.
b. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not IDEA). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
7. IDEA takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non confidential and non proprietary information.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland, and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts to settle any disputes which may arise in connection with these terms and conditions.
11. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.