Start Date: 26/07/2020 End Date: 29/07/2020
Event Location: Online
As part of the Bridge 47 project, we are developing ambitious partnerships between civil society and others that can help us bring Global Citizenship Education (GCE) to new audiences and demonstrate that the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) cannot be achieved without it.
In conjunction with partnerships experts Remarkable Partnerships, IDEA is holding an online partnerships masterclass – for IDEA members and other CSOs – to provide you with the skills and tools to create partnerships with the private sector that deliver on the SDGs.
Time and dates:
The masterclass consists of three sessions from 9:30am to 11:10am on 28th, 29th and 30th July 2020.
What you will learn:
- Why purpose-driven business is an exciting opportunity for CSOs delivering GCE to mobilise wider society to act for a more just and sustainable world
- What CSO-business partnerships look like
- How to identify target prospects
- How to secure meetings and deliver brilliant pitches
- How to secure partnerships
- Good practice on delivering and managing successful partnerships
What you will take away:
- An understanding of how to form partnerships with businesses
- Your focused prospect list developed in collaboration with a team of experts
- A set of bespoke, exciting partnership ideas for those target prospects
- An action plan to secure meetings with your target prospects
- A pitch template to impress your prospects.
- CSO-business partnership examples in the context of GCE and the SDGs
- Inspiration and confidence to win more meaningful partnerships
Each session will be engaging, memorable, and interactive. It will include theory, case-studies, a live demonstration with a participant, break-out sessions and questions.
Free of charge for IDEA members and €30 for other CSOs
Please register here by Monday 27 July. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
If you wish to enquire about attending this event, please contact Ji Hyun Kim, Bridge 47 National Officer at email@example.com.